Restaurants in South Beach Offer Fine Dining Experience and Even Better Food

Rotisserie chicken delivery miami beach

It seems like almost everything in our society revolves around food. Breakfast is known as the most important meal of the day and is how many people start their day. School and work give us lunch breaks to recharge our bodies and minds to make sure we are at our best. Dinner is a time where families and friends get together and is used for many events including dates, dinner parties, and celebrations. Sometimes, people do not always want to cook food themselves or are simply just too busy. Luckily, we have restaurants that provide us with delicious meals at an affordable cost, along with great dining experiences.

Whether they are fast food restaurants, south beach restaurants, latin restaurants, or catering, a great eating experience is all you need. South beach catering can help provide great dining experiences. In 2015, the U.S. consumed 90.1 pounds of chicken per capita. The National Chicken Council projects that in 2016, the U.S. will consume 91.8 pounds of chicken per capita. Americans consume more chicken than anyone else in the world. It?s the number one protein consumed in the United States. In 2015, almost 9 billion broiler chickens, weighing 53 billion pounds, liveweight, were produced. More than 40 billion pounds of chicken product was marketed, measured on a ready-to-cook basis. About 25,000 family farmers have production contracts with the companies. Approximately 95 percent of broiler chickens are produced on these farms, with the remaining 5 percent raised on company-owned farms. Americans purchase 700 million pounds of chicken in the week leading up to July 4th. Food and drink sales of the restaurant industry in the United States were forecasted to exceed 683 billion U.S. dollars in 2014. In 2014, there were 39,325 eating and drinking place locations in Florida. In 2016, Florida has 995,600 restaurant and food service jobs, a number representing 14% of employment in the state. And by 2026, that number is projected to grow by 17.4% = 173,000 additional jobs, for a total of 1,168,600.